BIOINVEST BREAKING NEWS – Special Update – Ziopharm (ZIOP) – 3 Patients Die In The IL-12 Trial. ZIOP is down sharply this morning (7/15) on the report that three patients have died in their ongoing multicenter Phase I trial of Ad-RTS-hIL-12 + orally administered veledimex in recurrent or progressive glioblastoma (GBM) or grade III malignant glioma.
BioInvest In The News
- Opinion: Four reasons for investors to buy biotechnology stocks now (05-20-2016)
- Pacira: Safer than Opioids? (05-19-2016)
- Opinion: Dozens of biotech companies are ‘free’ for investors’ taking (2-16-2016)
- Top Picks 2016: Pharmaceuticals (1-28-2016)
- Top Picks 2016: Anthera (1-15-2016)
- 2015’s Top Performers (1-12-2016)
BIOINVEST Access to Management Webinar – Novavax (NVAX)– We are pleased to announce another BioInvest “Access to Management Call.” Below is the link to the recorded webinar presentation with the Senior Management Team of Novavax.
BIOINVEST BREAKING NEWS – Special Update – ZIOP – Shows Rather Impressive Preclinical Data at ASGCT, Up Next Human Data at ASCO.
ZIOP was front and center at the 2016 Meeting of the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT) in Washington D.C. last week. The company presented exciting preclinical data for IL-12 in combo with a PD-1 that showed 100% survival. The non-viral Sleeping Beauty (SB) system was also on display. Read more…